Im 41 Year Old Male Living As Amale and a Female at Night?

I am currently a 32aa would like to be a 32c under going breast enlargment surgery? Ive been wearing a padded bra since I was 11. I hope it can be done.

AA to C cup

+1

AA cup to a C cup can be achieved provided the chest wall is wide enough to accept the implant.  In general, this may take 200 to 250 cc per cup size.

Transgender Conversion

+1

It sounds as if you are at the beginning of your journey to becoming a female. Your first step needs to be a support system of psychiatrist as team leader and others like you at other stages of transformation. After this, the next step is to fully live as a female on a regime of hormone therapy. Once you have done this for a year you can consider surgery. Breast augmentation is a reasonable choice if the hormone therapy has not caused adequate development. If it has, you can go directly to sexual reassignment.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Transgender or Cross-dressing?

+1

If you are gender dysphoric and are hoping to transition to full-time living as a female, possibly including hormone therapy and breast augmentation surgery as parts of your transition, certianly this surgery is possible. Most plastic surgeons experienced in transgender surgery follow WPATH guidelines, which are available online for your review.

Surgery is not the first step in this journey; it usually is one of the last. But if you still plan to live and work as a male during the day, 32C breasts may cause another set of social problems, so you should consider consultation(s) with experts in this area of gender dysphoria before surgery, expecially since hormone therapy does cause changes in breast growth, muscle tone, and skin softness that can affect your final result. For several examples of my patients undergoing this process, click on the web reference link below. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon