Im 41 Year Old Male Living As Amale and a Female at Night?

I am currently a 32aa would like to be a 32c under going breast enlargment surgery? Ive been wearing a padded bra since I was 11. I hope it can be done.

Doctor Answers 3

AA to C cup

   AA cup to a C cup can be achieved provided the chest wall is wide enough to accept the implant.  In general, this may take 200 to 250 cc per cup size.

Have a question? Ask a doctor

Transgender Conversion

It sounds as if you are at the beginning of your journey to becoming a female. Your first step needs to be a support system of psychiatrist as team leader and others like you at other stages of transformation. After this, the next step is to fully live as a female on a regime of hormone therapy. Once you have done this for a year you can consider surgery. Breast augmentation is a reasonable choice if the hormone therapy has not caused adequate development. If it has, you can go directly to sexual reassignment.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.