What Would Be a Ballpark Cost to Getting Your Teeth All Filed to a Point? (photo)

I'm moving to a foreign country, where I plan to stay for my lifetime, and they file their teeth to a point to 'remove the wild from them'. I'd rather have a professional file them though, instead of a native. What would be a ballpark cost for this procedure? Here's a picture of my teeth if that helps. Sorry for the poor lighting.

File teeth to a point?

+1

It makes no sense and I strongly would recommend against it with that said $185.00-$285.00 per tooth and I don't think you would find a dentist to do this!!! may I suggest a cosmetic procedure such as instant smile or makeover or an overdenture or snap on Smile giving you the look but not permanent think about it very poor decision good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD      CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.