Ball Inside my Nostril?

I am two months post op my second rhinoplasty. I Am doing well and healing fine but I have what seems like a little ball on the inside of one nostril that can be seen if you look hard enough. I had open rhinoplasty this time around. I think it's scar tissue but I also think it is too early to shoot it with a steroid if it is scar tissue. What can I due to reduce this ball? I have been putting on kelo-cote gel but don't see much of a difference.

Ball In Nostril

+1

It's possible that this ball you speak of may resolve itself with time. I'd suggest waiting it out for a while longer to see if it decreases in size. If not, a follow up visit with your plastic surgeon is a great idea.