Ball in the Middle of my Nose Above the Tip 7 Months After Rhinoplasty?

I had Rhinoplasty done 7 months ago, and I can't notice it when I look closely but from a far distance I see a ball shaped thing which looks like it is coming out of my nose in the middle of the nose just above the tip... When I view my side profiles it is not affecting anything you cannot see it coming out.. But why can I see it from a far in the mirror? I feel I'm still very swollen and some days I can feel it more and some days less? Is this normal? I won't see my doctor for 5 months HELP?

Need more time to heal

+2

Hello. At seven months you are not at your final result. It is common for patients to be worried about the outcome of rhinoplasty surgery early on but many of these concerns can be attributed to swelling. Over the next year you will see many improvements in the appearance of your nose.

Jaime Perez, MD
Rhinoplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Swelling of nasal tip seven months after rhinoplasty

+1

Dear rhinoplasty patient:
If you provide frontal and profile pictures, it would offer us with a better view of your nose and easier to make a proper recommendation. However based on your description, I would recommend you to follow up with your rhinoplasty surgeon and follow his advice. In majority of cases it takes up to one year for nasal swelling to subside.  Good luck and good healing. Dr. Kevin Sadati

Kevin Sadati, DO