Is taking a soaking bath in Epsom salts ok after having facial botox injections earlier in that same day?

Bathing after Botox

+1
I advise patients to avoid strenuous exercise for 4 hours after Botox injections.  After that time, it is safe to resume normal activity, including bathing.

Toronto Dermatologist

Botox and Bathing

+1
There is no problems bathing after having Botox injections.  Once injected, you should have no concerns. I wish you the best of luck, Dr Emer.

Epsom salts after BOTOX injections.

+1
No problem. Enjoy your bath. I believe that BOTOX is bound immediately to the facial muscles and I allow BOTOX patients to carry out any activity that they want immediately after injections.

John Newkirk, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon