Can Latisse Grow Hair on my Head?

I'm bald.

Latisse only works in areas where there is already hair growth

+1

It may be able to increase hair growth where there are normal hair follicles, but that has not been tested. Latisse only works in areas where there is already hair growth. It simply makes the hair thicker and darker.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Latisse SHOULD maintain Hair Growth anywhere Hair Follicles Exist

+1

Allergan, the producer of Latisse has FDA approval ONLY for the use of short eyelashes. Any other use of Latisse is considered "off label" - or not officially authorized. However, Latisse acts by keeping hair follicles MUCH longer in the growth phase. As a result hair will grow longer and richer. IF you still have hair follicles on your scalp, you may want to try how many of them you can recruit into the growth phase with Latisse. Of course, if you decide to do so, you will be doing at your own risk.

Latisse for hair growth on the head

+1

There have been a few small clinical studies looking to see if Latisse will grow hair on the scalp. In those studies the results have been disappointing.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon