How to Balance my Body After Fat Transfer? (photo)

My pics are sitting a couple angles to show how the lipo about 250 each flank or lower back not sure created a sagging in my tummy that was not there before. Did my back fat support the front of my body. Can i fix w/ macrolane or am I doomed to have to excise skin? So mad i only did the lipi for fat graft to breast during a large implant removal. I cant sit in a chair without feeling this imbalance of mor fat in front and less in back. Im sick over it and need to correct it. Plz help

How to Balance my Body After Fat Transfer?

+1

Skin excision may be an option, but fat grafting and liposuction may help before that is needed.  This hard to evaluate without an exam.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction, fat grafting, and liposuction revision procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Macrolane

+1

There is no place for macrolane to fill defects.

There has been many reports of bad reaction from Macrolane ine the literature.

Skin can not be tightened by excercise. Lax skin can be removed and tightened. The abdominal muscles can be tightened, some of the lumpiness of the flanks can be liposuctioned and fill in the flank aggressive fat removal.