I Want Balance to my Face

I would like to find out if one procedure would help or if I would need lots to get balance to my face. Thin jaw, no chin and protruding forehead . I know jaw and chin implants are available but ideally it's the forehead shape and rounding of my overall face that I would like to achieve. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Forehead, jaw and facial reshaping.

+1

This can involve complex surgical procedures which are generally performed by a craniofacial surgeon. You should seek a surgeon with these skills.

Your Question Cannot be Answered without Photos

+1

There is no real way to answer this question without a visual reference.  There are many techniques available, but applicability is predicated on images, a physical examination, and more information.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Types of Surgery

+1

Plastic surgery is a very visible field.  Without photos of you or examining you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

Achieving Facial Balance

+1

Posting photos would help but as a general rule, the only single procedure that would have the potential to balance your face would be with the use of filler.  By making use of the ability to manipulate shadows and highlights it is possible to give the appearance of a more balanced facial proportion.  If you want to understand how this works, pick up a good book on makeup. It will explain the technique.

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Balance of the face

+1

Good question. but wiothout photos it is difficult to say what could be done for your brow  and for your chin.

Facial balance.

+1

Without photos, I would be guessing as to what the problems of your face are and how much work would be needed to correct these. I would need to see photos.