Will I Have to Lose Weight for a BBL if I'm 6ft 1 and Weigh 240lbs? (photo)

Brazilian buttock lift candidate

+1

Based on your photos you appear to have sufficient fat for a fat transfer to the buttock. I would recommend consulting with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation prior to having this surgery.I would recommend aggressive liposuction of the flank and waistline to give you a very nice waist to hip ratio.

Dr.Bruno

Great Candidate for Buttock Augmentation

+1

Looking at your pictures you seem like a great candidate for this procedure! The liposuction will downsize the midsection and provide you a more curvy backside. When doing a fat transfer/buttock augmentation, you want to have a significant amount of fat to transfer to achieve a desirable result as some of the fat goes away once it is injected. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon for a formal examination to discuss surgery and results more in detail.

Leo Lapuerta, MD