29 Yr Old Mom of 2. Do I Look Like a Good Candidate for BBL?

Im 5 foot tall. 149 lbs. I want a BBL very badly and was wondering if im an ideal candidate for it. What would cost range from in the Central Valley California? ? I have very low self esteem. Before I had my 2 kids I was very thin but no shape to my body at all and after pregnancy I gained only on my stomach and upper body.

+2
At your height and weight, you can likely have 1000 cc or more per buttock with the right surgeon. This procedure is all about getting the most out of your physique. I perform several hundred each year and tailor each procedure to the individual.

+2
It is difficult to say whether you are a good candidate for a BBL or not without photos or a personal evaluation. Please upload photos or visit a plastic surgeon for the best and most personalized advice. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Am I a candidate for BBL

+2
Most likely you are. At your current weight the liposuction will refine the areas of your body where you do not want the fat and the transfer of fat to the buttock region will help to create volume and shape you do not have at this time. You will still need to adjust your lifestyle to improve diet choices and either introduce or increase excercise to maintain the shape changes you will have. Skin laxity may necessitate some modification of the treatment approach. You need to have someone evaluate you in person to really make a solid treatment plan.  Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

+2
Hi. It would have been very helpful for you to have posted photos. Although at 5 ft and 149 lbs you are overweight, the fat distribution is very important. Different body types will lend themselves to a better result after a BBL. Post photos and I'll be happy to update my answer. Good luck

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD