I have bags under my eyes. What options do I have? (photo)

I look young overall but my eyes let me down. They have become more prominent over the last few yrs. (I am 35) What procedure do you recommend to hopefully remove the "bag" look under each eye or at least smooth it? I actually had 1cc of filler once, about a year ago but felt it wasn't a great result or they should of perhaps used more?

Treating eye bags

+1
Thanks for the Photos. In your case you have fat from under your eye that is protruding and bulging the lower eyelid. This can be removed permanently and give a very nice natural result. Not all eye bags can be treated surgically but when they can it is the treatment of choice. Alternatives that might give some temporary improvement would include Hyaluronic Acid fillers.

Good Luck

Vancouver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Options of under eye bags

+1
Hello and thank you for your question.
Fillers or fat transfer can be good ways to conceal lower eyelid bags, but they don't treat the condition definitively. The best way to treat your lower eyelids is by removal of the fat which can be done with a lower eyelid blepharoplasty. The incision is made inside the eyelid and can never be seend! I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.
Best of luck to you!

David Cangello, MD