Bags Under Eyes. Suffer From Autoimmune Sygdomme and Cannot Get Botox? (photo)

I am 28 years old and as you can see on the attached picture i have allready quite big under eyes and wrinkles. I have an an autoimmune sygdomme (hashimoto) and therefore i cannot get botox treatment. Which other treatment would you reccommend for such type of bags? Could laser help me? Thank you. Anna

Fillers and botoxs address different things

+1

Botox should be safe for you, even with Hashimotos.  Botox and fillers achieve different things. If you are unhappy with the hollowness just underneath your eyelids, fillers would be a good choice for you.

Looking at your photos, you do seem to have a  slightly hypertrophic [bulgy] orbicularis [eyelid] muscle, just underneath your lashes, especially on the right side.

A tiny amount of botox  [1-2 units] in that muscle will soften that bulgy appearance.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hashimoto's syndrome does not preclude you from having BOTOX.

+1

On the other hand, BOTOX is not the best for the lower eyelid.  For that, fillers are generally much better.  I would recommend that you discuss with your cosmetic surgeon your thyroid status so everyone is on the same page.