Bags under eyes from belotero? (photo)

I had belotero under my eyes 9 days ago, and look like I have bags and lumps now. I went to an experienced, expert injector. How long does this take to go away? Will my eyes go back to normal?

Belotero under the Eyes

+1
I wish you would post a "before" photo of the eye area as well to compare.  The swelling can last up to two weeks from injections.  If after two weeks it still looks lumpy, I suggest you return to your treating physician for Vitrase to have the Belotero dissolved.

Healing after Belotero

+1

Swelling is common after filler to under eyes and can take up to 2 weeks to resolve. However, I suggest you see your provider for further evaluation and perhaps he/she can use a product called Vitrase to decrease the "lumps/swelling" appearance of the product. Good Luck.