Aftercare Garments For Underarm Lipo?

What are those pads called, and where do I get them? The top/back part of my garment. She said it's for added pressure where they Lipo-ed my underarm fat? I have swelling on the sides. She said they were oval shaped, I think?

Aftercare Garments For Underarm Lipo

+1

The best thing to do is to call the surgeon that did the procedure and ask them. Usually one of the nurses in the office will know exactly what was used. Thanks

Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1

The pads are called ABD'S you can get them at any medical supply store or pharmacy; you can also use sanitary napkins. The swelling is normal it take 6-8 months for swelling to subside

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS