Why Do I Have Bad Wrinkles when I Smile, I Am Only 26 and They Are Really Bothering Me

Why do I have bad wrinkles when I smile, I am only 26 and they are really bothering me... I have bad dark circles and now have wrinkles .. I don't know if I need surgery, what do you think? Do any creams erase wrinkles? I am too young for botox so don't want to get that, what would work!!!!

Botox for young people with wrinkles

+1

Your best bet is botox and no you are not too young. Sunglasses can also help when you outside in the sun. This is definitely not a surgical issue.

Botox for Crow's Feet

+1

Crow's feet form from repetitive motion of the muscle that closes the eye (orbicularis oculi). Botox makes these lines less noticeable by minimizing the activity of the muscle in this particular area, without compromising your ability to close your eye.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon