How Bad Would Weight Loss Affect Post Gyneo Results Be, in Attempt to Loose More for TT? (photo)

I'm going to have BiLat Gynecomastia with nipple graft and skin excised & upper body arm/lift and later a panni. I have lost about 80lbs but have plateaued for over almost a yr & gained muscle. How bad will be post Gyneo results be if I continue to loose weight. I work out constantly, good diet, but cannot loose the last 20lbs that I would like to (at 201 now) Hoping to hit goal weight for TT, but may take several months and current Gyneo is preventing some exercise ability.

Further weight loss should not affect the chest.,

• The surgery that you describe should not be affect significant. 
  • I would do a two stafge chest procedure to avoid the skin graft and scar across the chest.  I havedone hundreds of ths type procedure and is very successful.
  • The procedure you describe will work for you as well but much more scaring