Recovering from Bad TCA Peel Results

I had a 32% tca peel about 6 years ago. It left me with several types of scarring. Hyper/hypo pigmentation, depressions, stripe-like and a rhorsach type blotch, very white on my cheek, sorta looks like Sicily. What can I do about it?

TCA Peel

+1

I am wondering what your skin type is. The discoloration you are describing is more likely to occur in darker-skinned individuals. Even then, it seems to me that you may have had a very aggressive peel, which is unfortunate. The depressions can probably be treated (e.g. filler, subcision), but the pigmentation is a more complex problem. If you are not already doing so, you might start by applying low concentrations of tretinoin cream. I would consult, in person with a reputable cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon in your area.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist

Sounds like a bad response to TCA

+1

It sounds like you really had a bad result from TCA peel.  Are you sure it was only 32%?  If you are able to provide a picture, we may be able to give you specific advice. 

Web reference: http://www.RealPlasticSurgery.com