Bad rhinoplasty? 1 year post and left with bumps?

Afraid to reconsult the same surgeon after that rhinoplasty (year ago) that left me with two bumps different sized and brdge with no bone on the left and a bump on right and a perfectly squared tip :) what shld i do?

+2

Pictures or an exam would be necessary to provide any advice for your situation. I think that you should visit with an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.