3 Weeks Post Rhino And My Nose Is Puffy, Tip/Nostrils Are Drooping, And Looks Thin/Long?

I'm 16 and got a nosejob about 3 wks ago.I had a big hump and a wide nose and a rounded and low tip.The surgery went fine and my doc said i had VERY thick skin &also he had to break my bones.Anyway my nose looked great when i got my cast off i loved it.Now its been 3 wks and i feel like everything is going wrong.First it got a little puffy which was fine but now my tip and nostrils are DROOPING down like they were before and my nose looks super thin and LONG!will it go back to how it was before?

Patient Concerns Three Weeks Post Rhinoplasty

+1

I understand your concerns but you cannot evaluate your result when the cast is removed or three weeks later. Swelling can be significant in a patient with a large nose and thick skin.