Bad result? My surgeon had doubts about the nipple and decided not to lift them? (photo)

6 weeks po.225 cc submuscular, mentor moderate plus.scar uner the breast and vertical. i don´d see a good result and i can`t even wear a normal bra, in order to feel a little bit better. everybody says i have to wait, and i understand that but....the doctor said he might have to lift the niples, i´m not a doctor but i don´t know how this can change as to need only a niple lift. which would be a solution for my problem?thank you

Breast Surgery

+1
The answer is up to you, if you are unhappy you need to speak to your surgeon to see if the scars that are assosiated with a lift are worth it to you to improve the contour of your breasts

+1

I am very confused in your written text. Did your surgeon plan on a lift with implant than decided not to preform? Or were you only scheduled for implants? Plus the side views are nice but a frontal posted photo is needed. My guess is you need a full lift now.