Bad Proportions After Septorhinoplasty? (photo)

I had rhinoplasty about a year ago and have noticed 2 things refer to P1 ) My nostrils are odd sizes and overall structure appears to be uneven refer to P2) My left nostril has a mass of cartilage (?) in it, like a flat surface of skin, compare P2 (the subject) with P3 (the good nostril) Thank you very much anis

Asymmetry after septorhinoplasty

+1

It's a bit difficult to assess your nasal proportions from the angles you've provided, but there does appear to be quite a bit of asymmetry of your nostrils and tip.  Since you are 1 year out from your primary surgery, you are safe to undergo a revision if these are issues that you are unhappy with.

Septoplasty

+1

I am sorry that you are not pleased with your rhinoplasty surgery.  Unfortunately, it appears from your photographs that you have some issues created from the surgery that have persisted despite waiting patiently for a full year.  Your base view shows quite a bit of asymmetry.  The side view photographs have what is called "alar show"; this is created by the nostril being too high or the columella (in between the nostrils) needing to be tucked up.  Unfortunately the correction requires a surgery.  I perform revision rhinoplasty through incisions inside the nose to bring the nose into harmony but you should discuss your case with a facial plastic surgeon to decide what options are available to you. Hope this was helpful.

Albany Facial Plastic Surgeon