How Can Bad Problems from Early on ( and Maybe Experimental) Body Lifts Be Diagnosed?

My lift is fit for a cadaver only. I believe my doctors were researching if medial thigh lifts could be incorporated into a belt lipectomy when they did my procedure. I read in their journal article that they tried this and it didn't work. They refuse to see me and tell me that I should seek other providers if I am experiencing problems which I am. It's been 10 years but I could only determine what must have happened about 2 years ago because there was so much contracture and buckling.

Medial thigh lift

Incorporating medial thigh lift and belt lipectomy is a common combination.

Without at least pictures and or examination (preferble) it is very difficult to advise you