Bad Permanent Makeup - When Can I Get it Corrected?

I Had Bad Permanment Makeup Done Two Weeks Ago, is It to Soon to Have Them Corrected. I also notice that my eyebrows have nt grown back it's been two weeks

How to correct an undesirable permanent make-up result.

+1

Permanent make-up is the micro-implantation of pigment usually for eyebrow, eyeliner, or lip enhancement.  When implanting pigment to the eyebrows the hair follicle should not be disturbed as the root of the hair is below the level pigment is implanted.  In my experience there is no loss of eyebrow hair either temporary or permanent.  It is difficult to know how best to advise you as you didn't say if you were unhappy with the shape or color of the brow.  Before you pursue any attempt to remove the pigment consult either the technician who did your original work, or if you have lost confidence,  a reputable technician who operates in association with a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Removing the pigment with a laser will certainly destroy the root of the hair and may cause scarring.  I would not proceed with laser tattoo removal unless all other avenues of remedy have been pursued.

Sugar Land Dermatologic Surgeon

Permanent makeup

+1

Cosult a specialist who can remove the Tattooed make up.

As for the hair not growing, it could be temporary and may take 3 months to come back. If the damage to the hair follicle is done then it is permanent.