bad nose skin after rhinoplasty and breakout?

what is causing this and how can i fix it also i my front view looks really big it 17 days p/o

Bad nose skin after rhinoplasty and breakout

+1
Skin changes after rhinoplasty are not uncommon.  Sometimes it it due to skin irritation from Steri strips or nasal splints applied to the nose.  This is likely temporary.
Seventeen days postop is very early and significant swelling can still be present, particularly in the nasal tip.  The end results cannot be evaluated at this time in my opinion.  I would advise you to communicate with your surgeon about your concerns.  Good luck and be safe.

John T. Nguyen, MD, FACS, FICS
Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon