Bad Liposuction ?? Not Sure...

it has been 14 months since my last brazillian butt lift (using fat grafting). My stomach hasn't been improve. I want to get another brazillian butt lift but I'm so concern about my stomach. I know I have to gain about 15lbs. So here what I think..... Maybe a Coolsculpting by Zeltiq before doing the brazillian butt lift. Or go ahead for the brazillian butt lift and my doctor can fix it along the way, but which doctor? I want to get the best doctor to fix this...... I live in Florida now. Thank

Second Brazilian Butt Lift....

+1

First of all, if the Brazilian Butt Lift is done well the first time, you shouldn't need a second.  
I'm not sure what you mean by "Bad Liposuction"?  You say that your stomach hasn't been improved.  Are you referring to in not being any smaller than it was, or was there some other problem that you were trying to correct?  Maybe it is a tummy tuck that you need to tighten skin?  There is no way for us to know without either seeing you in person or pictures. 
CoolSculpting is a great procedure, but it cannot be used if you are hoping to transfer fat to your buttocks.  Coolsculpting causes your fat cells to die and your body removes them.  If you want your buttocks made larger, then you may need all of these fat cells to transfer to your buttocks. 
If you are searching for a surgeon to perform your Brazilian Butt Lift, be sure you choose a surgeon who has great long term results and can show lots of photos.
Doing the Brazilian Butt Lift on patients who have already had it done once is often a very tough procedure due to the scar tissue in the fatty layer from the prior procedure.  I have done this many times on patients who have had the BBL done previously elsewhere but claim that their fat all went away, then come to me for a re-do.  It can be a very tough procedure to do! 
Good Luck!
Dr M

Brazilian Buff Lift and Coolsculpting

+1

Coolsculpting essentially freezes the fat cells, non-invasively, and relies on the body to metabolize the after-product. This is not consistent with a Brazilian butt lift, as the actual fat must be suctioned, prepared, and reinjected. Coolsculpting will not do any sucking, and therefore will not supply you with the fat to inject. Liposuction, or some form of it, must be done if fat is to be harvested and reinjected. As long as you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and you trust them, that's your first and best move. Hope this helps. Good luck and be well.

Daniel Kaufman, MD