Is It a Bad Idea to Become Pregnant Before Seroma Has Fully Resolved?

I had a fairly large (10cm x 10cm) non-encapsulated lipoma removed from the back of my thigh about a month ago. Surgeon advised it had grown a little into my muscle. Post surgery i developed hematoma, and now have seroma. Incision has healed well and i have no infection. My surgeon has drained the seroma twice using a needle, and although it does refill, the fluid had reduced by half on the second aspiration so fluid is reducing. I am keen to try for another baby and wondered if i am safe to proceed?

Seroma

+1

You should resolve the seroma problem first then proceed with pregnancy. Repeated aspiration, or insertion of drais and most desperately surgery to remove the seroma capsule and obliterate the dead space with sutures.