Why am I having bad heart burn, and some days unable to tolerate foods?

Hi can anyone help , I had a gastric band fitted almost 2 years ago . . The last few weeks I have has problems , it first started with severe trapped wind and bloating that the subsided but I now keep getting severe heartburn not all the time once last week and now this evening , also my intake in food has become a lot less even though I have not had a fill since last November , tonight I was able to finish my normal size meal but other days I can't tolerate hardly anything ??

Symptoms of a slipped or tight band

+1

Your symptoms are those of a band that is either slipped or too tight. See your surgeon and have the band loosened. If that doesn't work you should have an upper GI x-ray to check the position of the band.

Bloomfield Hills Bariatric Surgeon