Bad Under Eye Wrinkles, What is Recommended? (photo)

I have DEEP under eye wrinkles, and I am ONLY 19! I feel they may be caused by the shape of my eyes because people my age don’t have them, and I have had them since I was a little girl. Is there anything I can do? I also hope to get a few skin tags around my eyes removed.

Under eye lines

+1

Hello and thank you for the question.

In evaluation of your photos, the lines you see under your eyes are normal and caused by the underlying muscle structure of your orbicularis muscle, which results in a visible crease.  This requires no intervention and indeed your eye looks aesthetically youthful.  My only recommendation would be to employ a moisturizer ( and possibly one that contains hyaluronic acid) and always use sunblock when facing direct sun exposure.

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S. 

Lifelong Lower Eyelid Wrinkles

+1

Your eyes appear beautiful and the wrinkles you are noticing are normal and most people have them. I do not recommend any surgery, Botox or fillers for your condition. If these wrinkles really bother you, an eyelid wrinkle reducing cream could be considered. I believe if you ask family and friends, they will not find your wrinkles cosmetically undesirable.

Temp Patterson, MD
Burley Facial Plastic Surgeon

Under Eye Wrinkles?

+1

The pictures show beautiful, youthful eyes which require no aesthetic intervention. You have the normal fullness and crease caused by the muscle responsible for blinking/ closing your eye.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon