I Have Really Bad Under Eye Hollowness and Tissue Loss Under Eyes. Restylane Didn't Help- What Can I Try? (photo)

i am a 20 year old male that had recently injected restylane. i have really bad under eye darkness on my left eye especially that looks really bad than my right eye. it looks like there is a huge hollow indent and its really black purple. i have suffered with this problem my whole life people my age dont really have this problem and i feel like im different and feel like this is holding my back from living my life to the fullest i want to know the best solution to solve this problem help.

Hollowness and dark circles

+1

You can consider soft tissue fillers or eventually a surgical procedure to correct the problem.  Some of your orbital fat can be used to fill in the hollowed out areas.  The muscle can be re-suspended laterally ant some of the malar cheek fat can be resuspended laterally as well.  This would be the best way to  get rid of the hollowness and make the dark circles less noticeable.  The darkness is due to the shadowing caused by the hollowness.

Eye hollows treatment.

+1

Eye hollows treatment is with fillers. However, you may have dark pigment in the skin that can be made lighter with light peels or hydroquinone cream.

Really Bad Under Eye Hollowness and Tissue Loss Under Eyes. Restylane Didn't Help- What Can I Try?

+1

This area can be addressed nicely with several fillers, including Fat grafting (which would correct the darker coloration) as well as Restylane. The key is that enough volume must be added. I suspect the doctor who treated you did not sufficiently augment the areas either due to lack of experience or due to your inability to pay for so much Restylane. Consult with an experienced plastic surgeon to see what the best course may be for you.