Facelift 7 Weeks Ago and Have So Many Problems Still?

i had face lift done in lifestyle lift 7 weeks ago.my sternocleido muscle is swollen and under my chin i have loose and more saggin skin that before the procedure was done.it was done in lifestyle lift in ft. lauderdale florida ,and now i discovered a new problem :my right cheek close to the mandibule is painful and swelling ,may be i have parititis as a consecuence of that procedure.i am getting very depress. i do not have pictures to send to you.

Get another opinion after lifestyle lift.

+1

You really shouldn't be experiencing such discomfort seven weeks after a facelift. I would suggest you see someone experienced in the procedure.

Swelling after facelift

+1

Sorry to hear about your recovery difficulty. I would follow up with your Lifestyle Lift surgeon to ensure that everything is healing properly. If you have difficulty with follow up then I would seek out a qualified and experienced facelift surgeon in your community to determine if everything is healing normally. Good Luck.

Todd C. Miller, MD

+1

I am sorry to hear that you're having such a rough recovery from your facelift procedure. It would be best if you returned to Lifestyle Lift for followup. If you're not able to be seen at that facility I would seek a second opinion with a board-certified Facial Plastic Surgeon to ensure that you're healing properly. I hope you feel better soon.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon