I Have Very Bad Crooked Top Teeth And Had Braces Before, What Are My Other Options?

Had brecess before when I was 14 but I toke them off when I was 16. Am 19 years old will u be abel to give me a payment plan please!

Crooked teeth

+1

Obviously another attempt at braces is one alternative if you want to avoid any tooth preparation.  Another alternative is veneers.  A highly qualified cosmetic dentist can show you before and after cases that are probably very similar to yours.  Most of these offices will also have one or more payment plan options for you to choose from.

Omaha Cosmetic Dentist

What to do with crooked teeth besides ortho

+1

Your other option is obviously veneers. Look at links below and see the before after photos. Most dental offices carry " care Credit " which is a payment plan. Good luck.

Orange County Cosmetic Dentist