Bad Chin Reduction Results

I had my chin reduction done one week ago and I am totally unhappy with the result. This was nothing I expected at all. It looks like my doctor shaved off too much bone from the side of the chin which makes it appear even more elongated and my face looks even skinnier than before. I wanted a rounder looking face with a less dominant chin. Now I have this really "masculine" looking chin. He totally re-shaped my chin and unfortunately it looks worse now. It seems totally uneven on the side too. I don't know what to do now.

Very Early Chin Reduction Results

+1

At just one week after chin bone surgery, it would be impossible to tell the final result. The chin will still be very swollen and distorted. As a general guideline, expect 50% of the chin swelling to go down in 3 weeks, 75% by 6 weeks and up to 3 months to see the final result. You have a long way to go before you should pass final judgment as to the outcome. 

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com