Bad Breast Lift and Implants?

I had a B-lift and 450cc silicone naturelle gel under muscle. It has been 35 days post surgery. I hate them. I feel my ps did a horrible job. They are now deformed. I massage them vigorously daily. I need a ps advice on what they think?

Give it time

Hello. 35 days is not near enough time for the implants to settle. Your implants will not settle for about another three to four months and I would not be too worried about your outcome until then. Until then the best thing you can do to help them settle would be to massage and continue using any compressive dressings your surgeon had provided.
Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Bad breast lift and implants?

Without even seeing photos it is difficult to comment. Often implants ride a bit high early on and then descend.

Breast Lift and Implants Concerns

If you post pictures, a few insights may be offered.  If the implants are riding high at this early point in recovery, the breasts may look substantially different in 3 or 4 months.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Bad breast lift and implants

Without pictures and more information it is impossible to give you any advice other than to discuss your concerns with your surgeon and consider seeing another plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery for a second opinion. Good luck to you.