What to Do About Breast Imiplants That Look Wrong?

HELP! Please look at my photo and tell me what is wrong with my breast augmentation.

Reviews

+1

Your breast implants appear to be low on your chest relative to your nipple but you may well have started this way and preoperative photos would have been very helpful as well

Implant position

+1

Jsut from the one view it is difficult to say with certainty, but the lft one does look a bit low on the chest.

The left implant is placed too low

+1

Based on the single view that you have submitted, Your left implant is too low and this can be corrected.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants need to be at the right level.

+1

Hi.

Hard to be sure from the one picture.  But I think your breast implants were put too low. The distance from your nipple to the fold under the breast is too long.  This can be corrected.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)