Bad Bite & Smile After Braces. Options?

i just finish two years of braces and i have been wearing my hawley retainers 24/7 for 6 months, but I'm feeling discomfort with my bite. it feels like the middle upper and lower teeth are touching too much. Just to let you know i double stacked my elastic bands( two on top of each other when i had to wear them during my last months of wearing braces. i told her about this and she said it wasn't a good idea. I wonder if this is why i'm feeling a bad bite.

Post-orthodontic consults

+1

It would be almost impossible to recommend anything without seeing the current occlusion ("bite") and how your treatment was finished by the previous orthodontist.

The best option would be to return to your orthodontist and ask her. Good luck.

Rockville Orthodontist