I have bad acne scars I need to find a way to have them removed from my face ASAP? (photo)

Also want to get rid of beauty marks and I would like to do the non surgically, without paying a ridiculous amount of money

Treating bad acne scars

+1

Thankfully in 2013/2014, we have some very good options available for acne scarring. From deep chemical peels, to TCA CROSS for deep icepick scars, to fractionated lasers such as ProFractional, as well as submission, micro needling, and punch or other surgical excisions. Best to speak with your dermatologist about the best treatment options for your type of acne scarring. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

I have bad acne scars I need to find a way to have them removed from my face ASAP?

+1

Best to have active acne under control before treating the acne residual scars. I might try needling or laser therapy...

My favorite treatment for bad acne scars is a single treatment with tumescent anesthesia, extensive subcison and Fraxel Laser.

+1

I am not sure where you are located. In my hands a single treatment with tumescent anesthesia, extensive subcision in the scarred areas, and Fraxel Repair laser has given the best results in a single treatment session in over 300 patients I have treated over the past 5 years.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

There are several different methods to improve acne scars.

+1

The photo was not really great so I couldn't tell exactly what needs to be done but I'm guessing that you need several ice pick scars sutured or punch grafted and some scars subcised and filled. Then a couple of superficial surgical dermabrasions to smooth it all out. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon