Can I Get a Better Looking Backside with BBL? (photo)

I'm 24, 5'3, 117 pounds. I've never had a nice back, butt or hips. & was thinking of a BBL. My body has no shape. I want a smaller waist without any rolls, a back that curves into a bigger butt, but MOST IMPORTANTLY HIPS!! I hate the way I look in clothes, I look like a 10 year old boy. I'm not asking for miracles but I want a woman's curvy body. I want to know if a BBL will help me achieve this. I want to have kids in the future and want to know if my results will last through the pregnancies.

BBL

+1

Yes you are a great candidate for the surgery. You have fat deposits of your abdomen and lower back that can be suctioned and transfered. Please refer to my website

Ideal for BBL

+1

The pictures above, demonstrate a figure that is ideal for a Brazilian Butt Lift.   The fat distribution is perfect for harvest.  It is realistic to expect that the waist will be smaller and the buttock shape will be greatly improved.  The change would be dramatic.

Dennis Dass, MD

Perfect candidate for Brazilian butt lift

+1

Hello. You are a perfect candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift, provided that you have no medical issues. Right now your butt appears square due to the fat on your hips. With the Brazilian Butt Lift, the surgeon will be able to remove this fat, as well as the fat in you back and abdomen to frame the butt. Next, the surgeon will strategically place the fat to the upper parts of the buttocks to increase the fullness and projection of your behind. The result of this work will create a beautiful hourglass silhouette. It is very important that you choose an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon; while it may be slightly more expensive, you need to be very confident in the person who will be making changes to your body.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift - Buttock Augmentation

+1

Brazilian butt lift is performed by removing fat  in areas of excess such as the abdomen, hips (flanks)  and/or thighs and transferring the fat to the buttocks.  The advantage of this procedure is using your natural fat to increase the buttocks while shaping the body at the same time.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Are you a good candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a plastic surgery procedure in which fat is harvested from other areas of the body and transferred to the buttocks to make it larger, rounder, and lifted.

The best candidates for BBL have excess fat elsewhere, a distinct fold under the buttocks and a convex curvature of the posterior and lateral buttocks.  You have excess fat that can be harvested from the abdomen, love handles, thighs, and back rolls.  Fat is harvested with liposuction.  I often use the Bodyjet system for this.  Removing fat from your love handles and thighs will improve the prominence of your buttocks and your overall shape even without transferring fat.  You have a distinct gluteal fold and a convex curvature to your posterior and lateral buttocks.  These characteristics tend to result in a more "curvey" voluptuous buttocks.  You are a good candidate for BBL

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for a Brazilian butt lift

+1

The answer to this question depends on how big you want to have your buttocks. Although I have to agree with all my colleagues that you have excess fat, this might not be enough to add projection and at the same time hips. The hips alone will require around 200 cc on each side  and the buttocks around 700 cc on each side to make a visual difference. You might need to gain 5 to 10 lbs before surgery. Your next step is to do  a consultation with a plastic surgeon. Thanks for the question

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Great Candidate for BBL

+1

You are a great candidate for a BBL.  The fat can be taken from your love handles, abdomen, waist, and back for a beautiful result. Be sure to seek out a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is experienced in this type of surgery for your best result.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Perfect candidate for a BBL

+1
Tina,
you have excess fat on your abdomen and in your love handles.  These are perfect for sculpting your body.  A side view would be helpful to assess what your butt looks like from the side but most likely the amount of fat that I estimate you have (for use in a BBL) would be able to get you a nice result.  An in-person consultation is your next step, so that a Plastic Surgeon with experience in BBL can examine you and tell you what you can expect.
If you have a realistic expectation and fully understand what a BBL can do for you, you will be very happy with your results.

Have a wonderful day,
Martin Jugenburg, MD
Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Great candidate.

+1

You seem like a great candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift, we would take the fat from the abdomen, waist and back area to inject it into the buttocks and hips for a curvier hourglass shape. With a body frame like yours, you will get beautiful results.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

Better 'Backside' with BBL?

+1

In my opinion, you are a great candidate for the BBL. First, you have unwanted fat in your abdomen and waist area. In addition your upper thighs are narrower than you would like. I would personally opt for liposuction and fat transfer to the thighs and buttocks as the operation of choice. This operation should have no effect on future childbearing and the transferred fat should be stable. I have personally found that fat transfer to the buttocks and outer thigh has a high success rate. There will always be some difference of opinion on different surgical techniques and good results can be obtained with differing approaches. However, the combination of excess fat and relatively straight thighs and flat buttocks would make you a great candidate for fat transfer. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO