How Can I Get Back the Fees I Paid to This Surgeon Whom After the Surgery Made All Kind of Excuses

Discuss with this doctor the size of the breast implants I wanted. He assured me that it could be done. However the outcome was not what we discussed, and then he kept mentioning that he was not capable to get me to the size I wanted, 700cc at least; Until manufactures were to make that "special" implant. During the initial consultations He quickly collected $6000 from me, o.

Refund

+1

There is not enough information here to figure out what happened. For example, what particular size was discussed, and what size implants were inserted. Without knowing those details, it is hard to make a suggestion.

At any rate, any discussion of a refund will depend on discussion between you and your surgeon.