Should I Go Back to the Same Doctor for Revision? Will my Scars Subside Eventually?

I had my non-incisional double eyelid surgery and fat removed 10 weeks ago. The outcome is bad. My left eye crease is different with my right eye. It is droopy and it was done not properly. I m not satisfied with my right eye too. The crease is too thick and deep which looks unnatural. fat removals had caused scarring at the inner corner of my eyes. Will it subside eventually? should I go back to the same doc for revision? I m very doubt of the doc skills.

10 weeks is too early to tell

+1

It is quite early after your surgery to determine the final outcome. 

If you are uncomfortable with your doctor's skills, it may be worthwhile to seek another physician who specializes in asian eyelid surgery for a second opinion. 

Swelling can cause asymmetry and distortion of your eyelids and eyelid folds.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Swelling can take a while to settle.

+1

Swelling can be quite asymmetric and take a while to settle.

I would wait at least 6 months before considering revision.

Web reference: http://seattleface.com/html/dr_amadi.php

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon