I Am a Back Sleeper...what Do You Recommend Too Force Me to Sleep on my Stomach After a Bbl?

I Am a Back Sleeper...What Do You Recommend To Force Me to Sleep on my Stomach After a Bbl?

+1

Usually the discomfort from the fat transfer to the buttocks is more than that from the liposuction.  This will help prevent you from sleeping on your back.   There are other things that I recommend to my patients, but your surgeon may have different recommendations.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php