Lower Back Pain 4 Weeks Following Liposuction

Had lipo (twilight sedation) 5 wks ago tomorrow, flanks, upper + lower abdo, having CG, only removed to shower, took CG off last Thu and had off for 2-3 days started to get lower back pain, thought it was due to lack of support from CG, started wearing again and still have lower back pain, taking meds, not really helping, don't think I have done anything cause by exercise, that I know of, could it be caused by removing the garment? Many thanks.

Back pain after liposuction

+1

Liposuction should not cause back pain, regardless of the type of anaesthesia used. You should consult with your surgeon for evaluation of a possibly unrelated cause.

Low back pain and Rstryland.

+1

lower back pain has not been related to a lack of wearing the support garment. You might have an unrelated back pain problem. See your physician.