I Want Less Back Pain, Will a Breast Reduction Help?

I am a 32 year old woman, 5'4" and 120 pounds. My boobs aren't that big (38C or D). I have cerebral palsy, scoliosis and lordosis(quite bad lordosis) I am suffering with a ton of back pain. I'm wondering if a breast reduction can help. I have never really liked my boobs, and always said "whack them off" but I never realized until my 3 aunts had breast reductions, that it would help back pain. I am happy to get rid of most of them. What can i do?

Breast Reduction Candidate?

+1

Based on your description, it is very difficult to know how much of your “ton of back pain” is related to breast size.  The source of your back pain will be important to ascertain prior to undergoing breast reduction surgery; otherwise you may be disappointed if you contain to have back discomfort despite undergoing the procedure. I would suggest in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons for better advice than you will be able to receive online.