Back Pain After Breast Lift and Implant?

I done a breast lift and implant before 9 days and I'm having a silicone implant D cup size. I'm having a severe back pain all day long. Also at night I cant sleep and I cant find a proper position to sleep. I feel that the implant is something heavy over my chest all night and a strong back pain that can cause me to cry . how long it will take until I feel my implant is a part of my body and what about the back pain?

Back pain

+2

Back pain is not unusual after surgery. This may be related to the stretch of the tissues, as well as your positioning when you sit, walk , or lay down.