What can I do now to get back my flat stomach before I had my children?

4 years later my stomach has gone back to what it looked like before surgery. Sometimes I feel 5-6 months pregnant with bloating. I exercise and wear girdles but it is hopeless. What happened to the mesh that was placed to help keep my muscles together? Will I have to seriously think of an official tummy tuck to get that defined look I once had? I am now 38 years old 5’ 2” and petite frame with my weight constant at 112 lbs.

Flat stomach?

+1
Sounds like a tummy tuck might be the answer.  I am uncertain about the reference to the mesh, did you have a tt already?  I would revisit with your PS if so and if not then look for a few board certified PS in your area to discuss options.  Good news is that this problem is readily correcible.