Will Back of Electric Toothbrush Help Radiesse Dissolve Faster?

I had 2 syringes of radiesse injected into nasiolobal lines 4 years ago! it's still there - almost completely on the sides, more has dissipated on the top. will pressing the back of my sonicare toothbrush help it dissolve faster? the doctor i go to now rarely uses radiesse because of me & my problem - and that it's still there & weighs down my face (looks like a joker smile). have hated it & has a protrusion where the radiesse is. makes me look older. smile lines just moved higher. hate it

UNlikely to be Radiesse 4 years after inection

+1

It is not likely that this is radiesse 4 years later - it could represent scar tissue - you may want to see a plastic surgeon for consultation and evaluation for possible excision.

Buffalo General Surgeon

+1

I'm skeptical that the injected material was Radiesse if it's still there 5 years later.  You might want to ask the MD that did the injections what was used.  Perhaps it's Artefil or Artecol and not Radiesse.  In that case, micro-lipo of the NLF's removing fat, with the injected material wthin it, is the only option of getting any of the filler out.