How many cc do you think I would need to get my desired result? (photos)

My ps Thinks 400 CC Will be enough once removed these 300 CC. I want breasts that are natural and a little more standing than these teabags.

Implant Volume and Desired Result

+2
First you need to list your goals very specifically.  Just how much of an increase in breast size do you want?  Are you considering 400 cc implants just so the added volume will hopefully make your breasts sit up more?  From your photos you seem to have enough extra skin that a breast lift would be beneficial to firm and lift your breasts into a more youthful shape and position.  However, if you don't want the additional scars from a lift and are willing to accept much larger breasts, than you could go with 400 or probably even larger implants in an effort to fill out the loose skin more, which will lift your breasts more.  However, you must be willing to accept the look of much larger implants and even the weight associated with them.  Also, over time, overly large implants can lead to further stretching of breast skin.  So identify your goals and balance breast size vs. shape and comfort.

Breast augmentation w/ lift

+2
Based on the photos provided I would recommend a breast lift with augmentation to obtain your desired result.

It can be very confusing when three different surgeons give you three different opinions. Unfortunately, it's quite common because plastic surgery is just as much a form of art as it is a form of science.

As a general rule when my patients size their implants I like them to look at themselves with the actual implants in place in a testing bra. This is not a perfect teaching tool because implants can lose some projection particularly when placed under the muscle, but because we size with actual implants, to me it is the best teaching tool.

It is not uncommon in my own practice for patient to bring a friend or family member and a variety of different blouses and spend a good deal of time looking at the implants well before surgery.
So here's some basic thinking that may be of help to you:

When you look at implants on your frame don't just think about the size of the breast, but think about how it balances with the width of your shoulders as well as your hips. If an implant as to wide it will make you look top heavy, if an implant is too narrow it will look like a torpedo. In my own practice I try to focus on this relationship, and to me the width of the implant is almost more important than the volume itself.

Once you find the width of the implant that gives a nice overall balance with the hips then you can change the cup size by going high, moderate or low profile.

If you're agonizing between two sizes I generally recommend you go slightly larger, because it is very rare to hear patients say," I wish I had gone smaller".

Sometimes a patient who needs a breast lift is encouraged to go with a larger implant to to try and avoid the lift. I think that this is a mistake. I personally feel that it's better to get the size breast you want and let the lift happen if it's necessary.

Lastly, as a slender person it is always harder to have a more natural result. Patients with less breast tissue do not provide as much camouflage to help hide the implant. I always prefer a submuscular implant because it adds one more layer of tissue to help hide the implant from the outside world. In very slender patients I prefer silicone gel implants because they tend to look more natural as well. Even though you are slender, pick an implant that is wide enough to fill the chest appropriately. If you go too narrow, it can sometimes looked even less natural, smaller is not always more natural looking.
I hope these things that I've said are making sense, I hope I've been able to add some clarification in sizing for you. Best of luck with your upcoming surgery.

Marwan R. Khalifeh, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and breast lift.

+2
Most likely you will need a breast lift in order to decrease the amount of excess skin on your breasts.  If you are overall happy with the size of the breast in a bra and clothing then you don't necessarily need to increase the size of the breast implants.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Need a breast lift to achieve your desired results

+2
In order for you to achieve the result that you have shown you will need a breast lift in addition to larger implants.  Implants alone will not be sufficient.  

BBA

+2
I think you will need a lift to obtain your desired results. Otherwise, you may just get a ball in sock look. 

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast Enhancement

+2
I think you have a great shape, but I dont think you will get near your desired breasts without a lift. Adding an implant will just make your long breasts into longer bigger breasts

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Newtonian law

+1
As you want your implants to sit higher, you will require a mastopexy. If you are willing to accept low nipples, a large implant can recruit some inframammary skin and give the illusion of a higher nipple. The actual length to the sternal notch will be greater but the the greater base width of the implant will give more superior fullness. 

Jacob Freiman, MD, FACS
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Minimize implant size by simultaneous lift

+1
To achieve the desired result, you will need a simultaneous lift. I recommend a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

In my opinion, I believe that an anchor incision breast lift will benefit your type of breast. I can recommend an implant placement for more volume and cleavage.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon