BA: Will There Be an Improvement or Will I Need Further Correction? (photo)

Had my breast augumentation 5 days ago and immediately dissapointed by the results. The nipples are extremely low almost underneath the breast. It looks very saggy. Before op I had grade 2 ptosis but was recommended a BA to fill it out. Nothing was said on an uplift. Very unhappy.

BA: Will There Be an Improvement or Will I Need Further Correction?

+1

Sorry you are disappointed after ONLY 5 days!! But the posted photos are of NO help. Either re post frontal nude photos or see your surgeon and /or second opinions for advise.//

Five days too early to worry about asymmetry after breast augmentation.

+1

The photograph provided don't demonstrate very much. Asymmetries five days after breast augmentation are common. I would not worry it too much about it for now.

5 days postop

+1

You are only five days postop so you are experiencing swelling - this is normal.  It can take several weeks for the swelling resolve depending on the technique(s) utilized.  If the nipple position does not improve to your satisfaction, you may need to explore a lift procedure to fine tune your result. Please followup with your PS as scheduled.  Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS