BA Surgery on Friday--Need Help Deciding Size? (photo)

I am scheduled to have surgery this Friday. I originally decided on 300CC but my PS suggested 325CC which we ultimately decided on. I am now trying to decide between 325CC and 350CC? I am getting Mentor Silicone gel filled implants behind the muscle---I am 5'6, 128 LBS, 32/34A ...I wanted ultimately a very full B, small C at the most! Any suggestions? Any advice would HELP! Thank you!

Ideal implant size

+1

is a fallacy as there is no ideal.  25 cc differences are negligible in the big picture.  I do believe your selected size will easily exceed a large B cup.  I utilize sizers in unlined bra cups and have been able to satisfy my patient's desires in terms of size.  I never promise a cup and only promise that they will be close to what they saw when they used the sizer in their bra.  Homemade sizers using rice in knee high nylon stockings work well for my patients. 

By the way, is the photo of you or just a goal you wish to achieve?  Best wishes in achieving the result you desire.

Implant size creep

+1

It's not uncommon to question the final size of breast implants.  Just know that a difference of 25 cc is minimal when using an implant of over 300cc size.  Surgeons can place implants of enormous volume, but this rarely looks natural or even good.  The volumes you are considering seem reasonable for your height and weightr.

Michael Leff, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Implant sizing requires surgical experience

+1

Nice that you are doing the choosing for your surgeon as it takes him off the hook concerning your outcome. The implant size takes judgement and experience, probably not what you have, though you do or should know what you want to look like. Others can help decide what you should look like, even your mother but do you really want to ask her? Have courage and choose the look you want, have your surgeon choose the implant, and the number is just a number in the end.

Implant sizing

+1
SIzing is as much of an art as a science, and there are a lot of variables including skin thickness and chest shape which affect the appearance of the implants. In your photos, you do not appear to be an A cup so, if you are hoping to be a B/C, I would recommend the 325 cc rather than larger implants. Best to have one more consult with your plastic surgeon to put your mind at ease.

Robert L. Kraft, MD