Need a BA Revsion After PS Mistake. Do I Need a Lift? (photo)

After having my old implants replace,my PS put uhp in my perky breast & hp in my droopy left.He was supposed to give me bigger implants to take me from a small c to a small or full d .I believe he put the same size back in (325cc)he says he put an extra 100ccs in but im 2'' smaller.As i have to go back for a revision,do you think i can go another 100/150ccs without a lift?do you think i should have 2 uhp, hp or go mod+.Any advice appreciated,i feel let down, self conscious & no money for a lift

Do I Need a Lift?

+2
  • Size: I do think you can add 100 to 150 cc in size based on the photos I see
  • Lift: I am having touble answering this. Looking at the middle picture labelled "after" you might do well to have a lift. But looking at the photo marked "droop" I suspect not. There is some asymmetry, but this could be due to the different implants. 

Asymmetry issues following a breast augmentation

+1

Time, weight and gravity are not on your side.  It appears that, at least for now, your soft tissue will support a larger implant and will achieve your goal of more fullness and some uplift to the nipple area.  A gel implant will feel a bit more natural and will not be as round as an equivalent saline filled implant. If you just want the perkiness and not a larger size then you would be a candidate for a breast lift.  There are always consequences to the choices we make be sure to understand both sides of the story.

Breast assymmetry

+1

To avoid surgical breast lift one way is to use dual plane technique with a little larger implant along  with lowering of breast crease. However a proper physical assessment is important to plan the surgery.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon