BA revision options: 7yr old boob job (photos)

I have silicone, teardrop, 370cc, mod height, full project. Via inframammary incision, above muscle. Complaints: Distinct line between chest & implant. Nipples point downward. Look bolted on. Too tubular. I'd like slightly larger. Consulted 3 surgeons: Original surgeon suggested larger size teardrop, over muscle. One surgeon suggested round silicone, under muscle. Third surgeon said get breast lift (lollipop cut) & implant replace to under muscle. Not willing to get breast lift. Any opinions?

Breast lift will give you better results

+2
Your before pictures show too low nipple areola and tubular breast. The best result would be to do lift. Going bigger will thin you your tissue and make it worse. If you are totally against lift, I would suggest to leave them alone. Your original surgeon tried large implants above muscle to give the lift without cutting and if your are not happy ,you will not be happy with the revision. 

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Options

+2
Than you for the photos and clearly you would benefit from a revision. I would need to see and examine you to absolutely be certain as to what I feel would give you the best result. but from the photos you have submitted you clearly need your implants lowered either infront or behind the muscle (preferably behind as you appear to have contracture) and possibily a circumareola mastopexy which would only leave you with a scar aroun the areola. I do need to examine you though to be absolutely certain. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Revision for augmentation with tubular breasts

+1
the pre-op photos are very useful, as they show a tubular breast defined as a narrow base diameter, often with a short distance between the nipple and the bottom fold of the breast. This is very challenging to correct with implants alone, which is likely why you have the results shown. While no one can give you definitive advice online, the issues you describe would usually best be corrected with a lift and implants under the muscle. If you are not willing to have a lift then you will have to be willing to accept less than ideal results with a tubular breast.

Richard Baxter, MD

BA revision options: 7yr old boob job

+1
Thank you for the question and pictures but it is difficult to give you accurate/meaningful advice without in-person examination and a full communication of your goals. You should be aware, given that you do not wish to have a breast lift performed, that your options are somewhat limited and the aesthetic outcome of the procedure will be limited as well. In other words, given the position of your nipple/areola complexes in relation to the breast mounds, breast lifting surgery will help achieve an improved outcome.
I would suggest that you select your plastic surgeon carefully based on demonstrable experience helping patients with revisionary breast surgery. Then, learn about the pros/cons of sub glandular versus submuscular breast augmentation surgery and make your decisions carefully. Communicate your goals carefully as well. Best wishes.

Revision options

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  It appears that you have a capsular contracture and the new implants need to be removed as well as the capsule and place under the muscle if they are currently above the muscle.  Based on this you will probably need a lift so you must wrap your mind around that possibility.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Breast

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

To best help you, a physical examination would be the best option in order to determine which procedure and technique would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Revision breast augmentation

+1
You  need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated but from the photo you posted, you may need a lift but it may just require only a circumareola lift.

BA revision options: 7yr old boob job

+1
As seen in your before posted photo you opted for the wrong operation... You NEED a lifting with sub muscular implants!!!.